You are not logged in.

#1 08-02-10 09:51:38

george
Verified Member
Website

Funded Fleet & NVQ 3 in West Dorset

I have been asked to find 10 ADI's in the Dorchester area who would be interested in getting the Fleet Badge along with an NVQ Level 3 in Driving Instruction with Any Driver LTD.

The Funding should be available in April.

If your from a different area but would still like to do the funded course then email me your details and I'll pass them on.

The reason for 10 in Dorchester is that those 10 would join part of a team, if they wanted, doing fleet work in Dorset.

It doesn't matter if your Indy or part of a big school to do the funded course.

Please email you Name, Address and contact details including phone number to

info@g-som.co.uk

Many on this forum have already done this course. There is no catch and you don't have to take any fleet work offered to you once you have your badge.

Thanks.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

08-02-10 09:51:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Funded Fleet & NVQ 3 in West Dorset

#2 08-02-10 19:37:29

catweazle
Verified Member

yep done the course and was well worth doing

#3 08-02-10 19:45:16

ExAdiNigel

Hmmm.  I started doing this by travelling to Wales.  Did one day and was booked in for another.  Then the funding dried up and I haven't heard a thing since.  It was going to lead to the NVQ3 together with becoming an NVQ assessor.

If something seems too good to be true.........

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#4 09-02-10 07:50:29

george
Verified Member
Website

As I understand it more funding is arranged for April. I also believe those who have started like yourself adiNigel will be contacted to finish the NVQ. He don't get paid if you don't finish.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

#5 09-02-10 21:57:24

ExAdiNigel

I seem to have been kept in the dark for a very long time Paul!

Nigel

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 09-02-10 23:00:49

george
Verified Member
Website

I here you N

I seem to have been kept in the dark for a very long time Paul!

Nigel

As I said. His intention is to get around to guys like you first, No NVQ, no Payment for him.

He does have some 2000+ ADI's waiting for this freebee. Just not enough down here in sleepy Dorset!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 09-02-10 23:44:14

mspl

adiNigel wrote:

Hmmm.  I started doing this by travelling to Wales.  Did one day and was booked in for another.  Then the funding dried up and I haven't heard a thing since.  It was going to lead to the NVQ3 together with becoming an NVQ assessor.

If something seems too good to be true.........

Nigel

Same here Nigel,and I must admit I have some concerns over the quality of the training.

#8 10-02-10 16:33:17

ExAdiNigel

The training I have had has given me no concern at all.  I felt the actual training was of a high quality.  BUT, the training I had was in August 2009.  i just think it would be nice if teh people that have started were finished before starting up another course elsewhere.

But then I'm not the best person to criticise someone elses organisational skills!

Nigel

#9 16-02-10 17:22:08

gavin b
Verified Member

I am very interested, thanks for the e-mail.

Gavin.

A.D.I (Car). Driving Instructor Trainer.
BTEC Qualified Instuctor/Coach

Board footer