You are not logged in.

#1 23-04-05 17:23:20

jiffers

do you have to use a collage

i have read on here about people doing the first part on their own and not using a collage, is this possible and how do you go about parts two and three do you go to a collage after that or can you just get all the lessons seprately.
i'm not worried if it takes a bit longer as at the moment i'm in a well paid job and in no hurry.
i have been offered by a local driving school to get the first part book pack but i'm a bit concirned how to go about the rest of the training.

jiffers

23-04-05 17:23:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: do you have to use a collage

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 23-04-05 21:22:32

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Even the books can be purchased seperately and probably cheaper.

Try desktopdriving.com. Start with an ADI14 which, if I remember rightly has a list of recommended reading, the full list of books comes to less than £100 retail.

A college may be good or you may find a trainer who can fit sessions in around your job. Shop around, ask questions we'll soon be able to find someone suitable for you!

Regards,

#3 23-04-05 22:52:37

barney1b

Hi
I am currently having to change trainers. I was thinking of doing part one on my own as i have the books but  have decided to do all parts with the trainer. They charge per hour for parts two and three so i am sure other schools will do something similar. Best of luck.

#4 24-04-05 08:23:57

jiffers

sorry to be so dumb when you say trainer do you mean another adi or specalised trainer

jiff

#5 24-04-05 14:29:52

neamans

hi jiffers

my advice would be to buy the relevant materials for preparation for part 1. do not pay any college any fees. make sure you have the Driving Essentials book and the Highway Code. You can order the entire test bank of questions from the DSA. Also make sure you buy "Focus: Drving Test Success PC CD ROM" (EAN 5031366014528) if you have a pc. it is extremely good - has the entire question bank, records the questions you get incorrect. Even has some sample hazard perception clips.

The biggest help to you will be this forum - if there is anything your unsure of part 1 (or the other parts) , just post your query here and you will definately get help.

Now for part 2. I would recommend a good ADI to help you get rid of all the bad habits you may have. The ADI will also bring you up to the standard that is required for Part 2.

For part 3, I would then approach a college to provide you training and support for part 3.

Board footer