You are not logged in.

#1 02-02-10 12:59:49

nigel
Verified Member

first attempt

hi all,
Well i was 21 in may last year began training with my mum and dad, passed part 1 on 28th July passed part 2 about 2 weeks later on Aug 12th both first time booked my part 3 in November for first week in Jan but cancelled until Today when i attempted my part 3 at reigate and got PST 5 and got 5/4 . Am i one of the youngest Adis, just would like to say that the training I took was endless hard work but has all been worth it in the end.Good luck to anyone else going through the system most of all make sure you get the right training.

DSA ADI
Fleet trainer, Iam ,Rospa (gold) Tutor. DIAmond Advanced/

02-02-10 12:59:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: first attempt

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 02-02-10 13:18:18

jay666
Website

Well done. And yeh i think you might be the youngest or one of. I thought i was a young ADI just 29.

Jay

#3 02-02-10 13:31:49

TDW

Well done fella.  big_smile

Things fall to pieces so that other things can fall into place.

#4 02-02-10 14:43:02

Dave G

Hi Nigel

Well done on passing your part 3. I am going through my part 3 training now. I know what you mean about endless work, I realise though that the more you put into something the more you get out of it.

All the best for your future career.

Regards
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
C&Guilds 7307 Teaching in Adult & Further Education
DipNEBSM

#5 02-02-10 15:25:14

mattlilley
Verified Member
Website

Nice one Nigel....Congratulations!!

Part 1. Passed 16/4/08
Part 2. Passed 16/5/08
Part 3. Failed 1st attempt 17/3/09
Part 3. 2nd attempt Passed 01/05/09
1st Check Test Grade 6 31/3/10

#6 02-02-10 21:42:39

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

OMIGOD they're sending KIDS out there now!

...from a 60-year-old geezer.

P.S. Congratulations Nigel.

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#7 02-02-10 21:46:41

DH

I remember when this was all fields.......................................

Well done you young whippersnapper!

#8 02-02-10 21:55:55

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

Wow!!! That's amazing.. Congratulations!!!!
I'm studing part 3 now and hope to be on a pink license in April.... Please throw any tips you have to us old gits LOL smile)

Passed Part 1 - 08/12/09. 2nd attempt 99/65
Passed Part 2 - 20/01/10. 1st attempt 'Zero Faults'
Passed Part 3 - 29/06/10. 1st attempt 4 - 5

#9 03-02-10 07:27:36

nigel
Verified Member

My secret to my pass is mum and dad are both Adis and pushed me (well moaned and moaned at me) till i got it right (btw this is my dads user my name is dan.) But just keep going and put in all the hard work i would say i have spent well over a 100 hours getting there plus loads of revision and do not get bogged down with working too many hours on a pink that is to help you get experiance not to earn a living.  Good luck to all

DSA ADI

#10 03-02-10 10:02:17

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

I suspected your parents might have been ADI's.
I agree about the pink.. it's there for experience... I was planning not to go on a pink license, but having started part 3 training I appreciate that I'm going to need the experience if I want to make sure I pass first time.

Passed Part 1 - 08/12/09. 2nd attempt 99/65
Passed Part 2 - 20/01/10. 1st attempt 'Zero Faults'
Passed Part 3 - 29/06/10. 1st attempt 4 - 5

#11 03-02-10 10:35:08

nigel
Verified Member

All i can say is get as much training in a possible and i know it sounds stupid but know your subject! I just relaxed and enjoyed it in a really weird way  :? The examiner was really nice to me though she did throw alot of stuff at me all at once! You just have to relax take your time and remember see it, say it, sort it thats the stuff i stayed to like a religion and it got me through it!

DSA ADI

Board footer