You are not logged in.

#1 22-04-04 10:54:40

bibjo

I know it's been asked before but...

Hi

I know this question has been asked a thousand times and you guys probably get sick of answering the same questions but I am very unsure as to whom to choose to train to become a driving instructor.  I am planning to do temporary work for, say, three days a week and concentrate the rest of my time on training to become an instructor.  I attended a BSM info meeting yesterday and wasnt particularly impressed, I also attended the Indstructor College but have been put off as they do not belong to ORDIT.  I have arranged to see LDC but earliest date they can offer me is 6 May.  This is not too much of a problem but I was then told that they carryout the actual physical driving teaching in Bishops Stortford and I live in Borehamwood, Herts which is quite a way off.  Can anyone offer me an alternative option/s whereby I can basically learn as often as I wish whilst getting the best training possible?

Any help much appreciated
  roll

22-04-04 10:54:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I know it's been asked before but...

#2 22-04-04 11:08:22

Natalie

I am training with the Instructor College and I asked my trainer the other day why they weren't ordit registered and it had something to do with the big boss not being voted onto the board and he took his bat and ball home and took the company off the register.

Even though they are not ordit registerd I have found them to be really helpful so far (taking my part 1 on 15th May) and have no complaints.

Just thought I would let you know for info's sake.  You can always ask them yourself why they are not ordit registered and see what they have to say.

There are quite a few people who are with LDC and they seem to have no complaints so you may want to hold out for that interview.

Nats

#3 22-05-04 17:23:55

stevessom

The best thing you can do is train with Steve's School of Motoring. big_smile We offer great training for Parts 2 and 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 23-05-04 08:39:40

alan.glenford
Verified Member
Website

Tell LDC at the interview that you will have problems with the training being so far away and they may be able to help with the tutor coming to you as long as the amount of time for each session is worth while, I trained with LDC my tutor was from Scunthorpe but came over to Lincoln to see me which is quite a drive

Board footer