You are not logged in.

#1 27-01-10 21:32:49

Twitchboy

Refresher Lessons in South West London?

Hi all, I passed my test a few years ago but due to a change in my working commitments I had no need to drive. I haven't driven since I passed my test and I would like to have some refresher/motorway lessons.

If anyone knows of a good instructor who works in the chelsea, fulham, wandsworth, battersea, earls court, south ken area then please let me know.

Thanks

27-01-10 21:32:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Refresher Lessons in South West London?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 27-01-10 23:48:41

la.monikita
Verified Member

I don't think we have that many Central London ADI's on here. I have some pupils come as far as Leyton or Chiswick. I pick them up from North Greenwich Station. There maybe someone on here who does something similar or if you can travel to North Greenwich and fancy seeing Kent "The Garden of England" and it's motorways and country lanes then drop me a line.
Best
M

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#3 28-01-10 19:54:01

Twitchboy

Thanks la.monikita but as lovely as Kent is, it's a little too far out of my way.

Good to see that you don't charge extra for refresher lessons. I'm amazed at how many driving schools out there charge above their standard hourly lesson fees just because they're refreshers.  :x

#4 28-01-10 23:27:48

lucy
Verified Member
Website

Have you looked in the instructor register on here?  I do refresher lessons but dont cover the area you want, closest I go is surbiton.

#5 29-01-10 19:13:10

Twitchboy

Yeah Lucy I have had a look and I can't see anyone in my area.

It looks like I might have to chance one of the big driving schools which I really didn't want to do. I'd really prefer to go with an independent, no disrespect to any drivers from the major driving schools as I'm sure they have many good instructors, but I've had some really bad experiences with them. It wasn't until I found a good independent that I actually felt I was getting closer to being able to pass my test.

#6 30-01-10 09:15:59

Spike
Verified Member

Hi Twitchboy. I've sent you a PM

Board footer