You are not logged in.

#1 24-01-10 23:42:06

RTC

Chesterfield Driving Instructor ?

Hi All

Can anybody let me know good driving instructor in Chesterfield. Iv got a few numbers off friends and such but its always nice to have plenty of options.

24-01-10 23:42:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Chesterfield Driving Instructor ?

#2 26-01-10 20:45:20

malc
Verified Member

I'M NOT BAD, BUT NOT A CHEAPO, REMEMBER WHO EVER YOU CHOOSE YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !  smile

#3 26-01-10 20:49:29

bobbycat
Verified Member

I know Malc very well and can vouch for him as an instructor.  wink

Similar from me tbh if you are looking for a "cheap offer" then dont bother to contact me.  I will offer you a discount if you prebook 12 hours but thats about it.  I am always very busy, with all work coming from word of mouth recommendations and have a very high pass rate, more than double that of Chesterfield.

Paul

#4 26-01-10 21:50:14

RTC

Thank you for the replies Malc and Bobbycat. At the end of the day i do not mind paying for a good service and will consider both smile

James.

#5 01-03-10 01:47:08

RTC

Ended up going with Paul and have my 2nd lesson with him today so thanks DTT smile

#6 01-03-10 08:50:52

Gizmotime
Administrator

Good luck hun. wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#7 02-03-10 10:22:23

RTC

Good luck hun. wink

Thanks its a lot harder than it looks but Paul is a great instructor and i really am enjoying myself and learning a lot.

Board footer