You are not logged in.

#1 24-01-10 20:08:29

RTC

Hola all

Hello all  :afro:

Was looking around the web and found this great little website so i thought why not join up and share my journey of learning to drive with all of you. So far i am at the point of filling out my provisional licence form and getting my picture done and once the hassle of that is over i will move on to looking for an instructor. Now for a bit of personal info my name is James and i am 18 years old and live in Chesterfield and well thats it lol looking forward to hopefully many fun times on this forum.

James.

24-01-10 20:08:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hola all

#2 24-01-10 22:35:38

VandADI
Administrator

Hi James and welcome  smile
You certainly have come to the right place, a real goldmine of information, so share your journey with us, through the good times and maybe the not so good times. smile

#3 24-01-10 23:32:42

RTC

Thank you for the warm welcome smile

#4 25-01-10 16:05:20

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi James, welcome to the forum.
Good luck when you eventually start to learn, you'll find it good fun, honestly trust me I'm a doctor big_smile big_smile

Giz

#5 25-01-10 17:10:13

RTC

Hi Giz smile

I hope i do find it fun and thanks for the kind words

James.

#6 25-01-10 18:06:13

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi James,
You will honestly, ok at first it will be daunting for you, but I promise you after the first couple of lessons you will enjoy it, and if you get the right Instructor you will have a laugh as well. ( if it's only at the mistakes you make) wink

Please let us know how you get on hun. wink

Giz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#7 25-01-10 18:27:44

RTC

Hi James,
You will honestly, ok at first it will be daunting for you, but I promise you after the first couple of lessons you will enjoy it, and if you get the right Instructor you will have a laugh as well. ( if it's only at the mistakes you make) wink

Please let us know how you get on hun. wink

Giz

Yes i am finding it hard to get recommendations on a good instructor as with living near a decent sized city in sheffield it seems most cover that area but i am a little to far out which is a shame sad Its something i have always wanted to do mind and i feel it would give me a lot more freedom to do things i wanted without having to worry about others been able to pick me up and drop me off or public transport. I will likely do a blog sort of post as they look fun smile

James.

Board footer