You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-06-06 22:31:57

jonks

Blue car school of motoring (South Yorkshire and Derbyshire)

Blue car school of motoring - Instructor training

http://www.blue-car.co.uk  Tel: 0114 2507663

If you are training or have trained in the past with this company, please tell us your opinions of the training and service you received.

Please br responsible about what you post. If you had a bad experience then by all means tell us what happened, but do so responsibly. This section is not about defaming any company.

The opinions below do not represent the opinions of Driver Training Today.

19-06-06 22:31:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Blue car school of motoring (South Yorkshire and Derbyshire)

#2 21-01-10 21:37:19

neem
Verified Member

Re: Blue car school of motoring (South Yorkshire and Derbyshire)

I did my 20 hours with Blue Car and can highly recommend their driving school for training.  I found Rus very work focused and got down straight down to business, wouldn't let me get side tracked.  He put me through my paces, I'd walk away feeling that I've got work to do.

When it came to teaching pupils, found it easier, and that is because of the work done with Rus.  Part 3 is a challenge in itself as we feel the pressure, but I felt prepared, I used elements that we had gone through and it worked well.  If I had to go through the learning process again, I would go with Blue Car.

Board footer