You are not logged in.

#1 13-01-10 21:36:01

J450n

Newly qualified!!

Hi, just introducing myself, my name is Jason and recently got the coveted green badge and work a franchise in north London. Found the qualification process difficult at times (not sure training I was receiving was quite adequate) but eventually passed part 3 on 3rd attempt (phewwww!) am looking forward to learn from others while I make my way in this business.

There is no such word as can't

13-01-10 21:36:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Newly qualified!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-01-10 10:32:21

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Congrats & Good luck  big_smile

#3 14-01-10 12:37:32

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum, you'll get lots of help. wink

Giz