You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-01-10 22:13:15

jonreynolds1966

Introduction

New to forum... Just to say Hi, My name is Jon, Been a driving instructor since 2004. Thought I would have a little look on the forum as lots of spare time on my hands what with all this snow preventing me from getting out and earning any money.  sad

Jon

www.winchesterdriving.co.uk

13-01-10 22:13:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Introduction

Board footer