You are not logged in.

#1 12-01-10 14:59:03

Deniseam

Cheetham Hill Test Centre

Just attempted to do a recce around this test centre in readiness for my Part 3.  Only one problem.  I couldn't even find the test centre!  Anyone know where it is on Alderglen Road?  Don't want to be in a panic on the big day.  Also anyone got any hints/tips re this area?  I am a little familiar with it as I used to live in north Manchester and passed my driving test there many many years ago.

12-01-10 14:59:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Cheetham Hill Test Centre

#2 15-01-10 00:21:32

bfrank35
Website

Hi. Cheetham Hill TC is near the junction with Waterloo Rd. It's the building on the left with the car park in front, behind the big green fence.
Not so sure you want to know about the area, it's a nightmare....
I did my part three there and have since done lessons and a few tests there.
Are you looking for the areas where the part three is conducted or just wanting to know what it is like?

Part 1 April 08
Part 2 July 08
Part 3 November 08 5/4

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 15-01-10 11:12:25

Gizmotime
Administrator

Take a look at this link, it might help you.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?lon=-2.23 … nformation

Giz

#4 15-01-10 11:48:21

Deniseam

Hi Frank

Thanks for the info.  I think I am interested in both really. 

Gizmotime - that link just took me to the general Multimap page.

Going on a recce early next week - I think all tests must have been cancelled due to the weather when I was last at the centre hence there were no driving school cars to pinpoint the location. 

Thanks

Board footer