You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 02-01-10 14:51:52

JED
Verified Member

Role play

I have my first check test next week.  I've opted for role play as it is scheduled for 8.45am and difficult to find a suitable pupil who can make that time. 

As a lot of tests are being cancelled due to icy/snowy conditions, especially early morning ones, I wondered whether my check test would be more likely to go ahead than a normal test, especially doing a role play?

I'll be really gutted if it's put back as I really want to get it over with!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Jane

02-01-10 14:51:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Role play

#2 02-01-10 15:15:18

Aspyre

To be honest, Jane, if it's snowy or icy then there is a good chance it will be called off.

All you have to do is look at how dangerous driving has been with lying snow and morning black ice and you can see why.. Up this way if they cancelled learner tests they cancelled everything.

All you can do is wait and see.. It's up to the examiner and conditions on the day.

#3 03-01-10 09:23:15

neem
Verified Member

If you have any questions, give the SE a call, have a chat see what they say.  You don't want to be going in two minds.

#4 03-01-10 18:37:47

JED
Verified Member

Thanks for your comments.  I will get in touch the day before the check test.  I really don't want to psyche myself up and go to the Test Centre for nothing, especially at that time of day!

Jane

#5 06-01-10 22:53:30

JED
Verified Member

Check test cancelled today - no surprises there!  Hope this snow goes soon.

Board footer