You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-09-09 07:00:06

lanmeivr

learning to drive by yourselves

hi!guys,

have you ever thought have your own car simulator at home without going to driving school to learn.

i have a brand new portable driving simulator with strong force feedback system and vibration effect and bumpy effect.

it is specially for driving school,of course,Adopt General Purpose Interface suitable for car-driving simulator and game-playing software, so that operator can experience Speed racing for entertainment while learning the car-driving.

Sindy (www.lanmeivr.com)

if you nothing once, you nothing lose ; for when you leave ,you are the same

08-09-09 07:00:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: learning to drive by yourselves

#2 08-09-09 08:10:26

jay666
Website

Looks cool! smile

#3 08-09-09 08:18:15

Disky
Verified Member
Website

welcome to DTT, nice to know a bit about you wink

Hope your driving is better than your web building skills as none of your links work on your website LOL

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 08-09-09 13:59:58

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

have you ever thought have your own car simulator at home without going to driving school to learn.

What a fabulous idea...NOT   roll

A driving simulator is OK as far as it goes (BSM for example use them) but their uses on a practical level are very limited - you CANNOT learn how to drive ONLY by using a driving simulator.

Driving is a practical, hands on skill - you have to get out there on real roads, in a real car, in a wide variety of real traffic conditions and driving situations.

It is idiotic to give the impression that you can "learn to drive by yourself at home". Using this approach would not give you the necessary knowledge or experience either to pass a test, or be a safe driver.

...and as an aside, if you really want to promote this product (elsewhere), I would suggest getting someone in who can write your sales pitch in coherent, grammatically correct English for you...i.e. "learing the car-driving" :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#5 18-09-09 19:58:45

Leprechaun

I agree Lou, i used BSM's simulator before starting lessons in a real car and they are 2 very different beasts.

The simulator taught me the basics like what all the pedals / switches / lights mean and do but it also taught me you can crash into trees and houses and it doesn't matter (of course i'm joking but that's what i did a lot of in the simulator  lol )

Once i got into a real car i was still terrified, but also thrilled when i first moved the car about 10ft! - yes i was a very nervous learner / driver! Imagine putting me on the road after x amount of hours in a simulator and never in a real car - it doesn't even bare thinking about!!!!!!

#6 20-09-09 20:15:20

mrbrightside
Verified Member

What a silly idea.

I am an ADI, but I am training to be a pilot also. I've had plenty of experience in Flight Simulators. Does this mean I should be able to pass my check test already? Errrr, no!

Part 1: Passed (11/9/07) 96/100 & 68/75
Part 2: Passed (19/10/07) 3 Minors
Part 3: (2nd) Passed (27/11/08) 4/4
Check Test: Grade 5 (16/03/11)

#7 29-09-09 21:12:46

Marco Polo
Website

A simulator? Don't waste your time or money! A simulator may train your hands and feet a little and (speed racing for entertainment) sounds more like a video game to me! Only real driving on real roads in real traffic will train you to develop the drivers brain required to be a safe driver.

#8 25-12-09 07:41:50

lanmeivr

hi,again.i understand that using driving simulator for driving learning is quite new and It needs time to accept it.but The driving simulator is a trend.

Two years ago,I was a fresh driver and i got so nervous when i first get on the car.i feel my hand and feet lacking consistency.i have been thinking that if the driving training could be achieved by the combination of driving simulator and real car driving.i suppose it would remove my anxiety after i master basic driving skills on driving simulator and get confidence on real car as well as more safer.

the first few hours on a stick shift should be taken on this simulator to avoid stress and damage to your vehicle. Through the car driving simulator you will learn how to properly use the clutch and the gear shift either in a small car or big truck. This allows the user selecting several different driving terrain environments such as: city streets (with or without traffic), country roads,  mud hill roads or just a maneuver lot to practice parking and backing up your vehicle. It also offers driving on a bright sunny day, foggy day or at night.with the limit of time and space,these features can not be realized on real car.

driving simulator can expose the novice drivers to harzardous driving situation that are rare in the real world.these situations are usually unpreticable and usually encounted after years of on-road driving.this will means less stress for novice teenage drivers as they learn to recognize risky situations and how to handle them within the safe environment of simulated driving.Vehicles will stay safe, clutch and transmission will be undamaged, gasoline bill will be reduced and insurance rate will not go up. Even the environment will benefit from LMBX since it releases no air pollutants.

Sindy (www.lanmeivr.com)

if you nothing once, you nothing lose ; for when you leave ,you are the same

#9 25-12-09 14:30:39

Aspyre

Isn't this just an advertising ploy??

Username same as company name same as web site name same as product name....????

You need to get real....... driving a simulator is not the same as driving a car on the road.. It might be useful TO ANYONE WHO CAN AFFORD IT to pick up some basics.... but using one will not make you a safe and capable driver on the road, any more than your golf simulator will turn you into the next World Masters Champion.

Come on... tell us!! How much does it cost??

Does it cost more than a typical driving lesson course??

#10 25-12-09 16:49:05

Roadmaster
Verified Member

The fairground people might be interested.

#11 25-12-09 18:05:52

VandADI
Administrator

lanmeivr - please do not use this forum to promote your product/services.

Board footer