You are not logged in.

#1 10-12-09 17:10:41

shelley

Passed part 2 today!

Hi guys, just want to share my good news with you. I passed part 2 with 4 minors. It was my second attempt so was really feeling the pressure so feeling very pleased with myself today!  big_smile

Can't wait for the part 3 training, if anyone has any tips for it feel free to share!  wink

Shelley x

10-12-09 17:10:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed part 2 today!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-12-09 22:56:42

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Well done you  smile Good luck for the part 3 training!

Cheers

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#3 11-12-09 12:17:29

jay666
Website

Well done! Tips for part 3???  Stick at it because it will come to you smile

Jay

#4 11-12-09 17:25:52

Dave G

Well done Shelley. A nice early christmas present. Ive got my part two on 21st Jan 2010, guess what I will be doing over the christmas break???? practice, practice, practice. The wife will be impressed........NOT!!! She thinks we will be opening presents and eating turkey!!!!!!  And when I do my commentary drive from Colne, Lancashire to Doncaster to visit friends I guarantee we wont be on speaking terms when we get there. I call it selfish but thats just me!!!

Regards
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
C&Guilds 7307 Teaching in Adult & Further Education
DipNEBSM

#5 11-12-09 19:10:26

shelley

Thanks guys, really appreciate it, i'm one step closer to what i want. Good Luck Dave on 21st Jan, hopefully you'll be less nervous than i was and i know what you mean by driving the other half mad doing commentary driving, so funny!

Shelley x

#6 11-12-09 20:16:45

TICKETtoDRIVE

Well done shelly! part 3 is a tough test but if you put in the time and you work hard at it you will do it, make recordings of your lessons when training, this can help you remember more of the lessons you have.

...roy 

Roy  ...the driving instructor http://www.tickettodrive.net

Board footer