You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-12-09 22:30:34

aliheald
Verified Member

Hyundai I20 petrol

Hi, now driving the above car and have some reservations.  Does anyone else find its very thirsty on fuel (maybe i was spoilt by my last car which was diesel), my shorter pupils find it very uncomfortable as the pedels are set quite a long way forward and their shins are pushed tight against the bulkhead under the steering wheel (they have to use a cushion to raise them up so they don't need to be so far forward) and a lot are struggling with the gas control i.e. unless the clutch is at the bite it races (causes problem when creeping in a queue up hill!).

I'd like to hear if anyone is having similar problems (or is it just me).....

10-12-09 22:30:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hyundai I20 petrol

#2 11-12-09 12:11:50

jay666
Website

It's not just you. I am having similar problems. Does seem a little thirsty to me but i hope it settles down a bit after the first service. Also the shorter pupils hitting their shins underneath thew steering wheel, i have to get them to move the seat back just one notch and they seem OK with that. I never noticed it until my wife got in because she is quite short.

Jay smile

#3 11-12-09 13:33:07

triplea35

I was considering one but when having a sit in it in the showroom my wife who is quite short had the problem with the shins rubbing against the underdash. Salesman appeared to be fully aware of the problem, gave up and tried to get our interest in another model. No such problem with the I10 but didnt suit us for other reasons.

Board footer