You are not logged in.

#1 20-04-05 17:47:19

m.pearse

i passed 1 minor

hi
i had my test booked for tomorrow. but i got called at 1130 to be told that it was cancelled and could be rescheduled for may. they also said they had a space in >>>3<<< hours! my instuctor could not make it so i decided to do it in my car off the moment. we arrived with 10 mins to spare as the test centre is 40 mins away and i was very nervous.

i was hoping i did not get bay parking as i cant to it well. i got reverse round the corner, parallel park, and emergency stop.

i got to the test centre at the end.. and i passed with 1 minor

well pleased! could not believe it good luck to all you and thanks 4 all the help you gave me
cheers martin

20-04-05 17:47:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i passed 1 minor

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 20-04-05 18:05:03

bigred
Verified Member
Website

That is one excellent result - Well done!

I wonder how the instructor will get paid for tomorrow as it will be a late cancellation - Perhaps the DSA will refund it? wink

Regards and safe driving,

#3 20-04-05 18:07:11

m.pearse

i got that time swapped to today so i didnt have to pay any thing else!

#4 20-04-05 18:19:56

luchell

CONGRATUALTIONS!! great result lol  lol

#5 20-04-05 18:29:23

Django

Love it. Good for you. One fault something to be proud of methinks!

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Well done

#6 20-04-05 18:37:23

sammie

Well Done big_smile  big_smile

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

#7 20-04-05 19:13:08

babybear

congrats big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

#8 21-04-05 07:59:15

Willow

Wow that's excellent. You must be chuffed to bits. Well done  big_smile

#9 21-04-05 11:31:29

tiger

very well done smile
happy, safe driving!

LD

#10 22-04-05 20:08:20

simonmd

Nice one! Just shows that nerves are nothing to be scared of!  big_smile  big_smile

Board footer