You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#76 19-04-05 16:25:28

Gizmotime
Administrator

Re: Failed twice, for pure lies.

sweezely wrote:

PS. I'd like to thank everyone for their support (except for those who criticised, who can go to hell).  And I would like to apologise to Terri if you were offended by my last post.  I wish you the best of luck with becoming an ADI and I hope you don't act like the cold hearted b**** that I think you are . lol.

Have you ever thought you might have deserved all the harsh criticism, also would you please remember that PERSONL INSULTS are not allowed on the forum.

I think infact I know you owe Terry an apology for what you have just said.

I have removed your FULL posting as it has caused a lot of upset by some members.

19-04-05 16:25:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#77 19-04-05 20:28:35

terri

I really OBJECT to that, how the hell can you say that when you dont even know me JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
I saw the smiley but still it is bang out of order
you have complained about everyone and everything on these boards and seem to have a tantrum on everything.
I am not a cold hearted b**** at all i was only trying to help as you seemed to need some hmm i wont be making that mistake again
Oh and please your royal mightyness forgive me for any literature, punctuaton or spelling mistakes but when you have been sitting with an intensive care unit with a parent since tuesday your mind seems to go numb, There are more important things to worry about in this life that i have learned this past week.
I take it we will be seeing u at max power live then sweez!
Terri
( the cold hearted b**** )

This parrot is dead
Has ceased to exist
Gone to the cage in the sky

ha ha ha still alive and squawking!

#78 19-04-05 21:20:09

sweezely

Your posting has been removed, and any further postings of this kind will also go.

Members do not come on here to be insulted by the likes of you.

Gizmotime

#79 19-04-05 21:25:17

Graham

Ok sweezely, you've had your fun, now clear off..

#80 19-04-05 21:27:09

Midge
Website

The frightening thing is, she actually passed,  how I don't know,  but someone with this attitude should never drive.

Midge  -   Dip D.I.

#81 20-04-05 09:23:22

Django

Thanks Giz. I didn't see the second one you removed and probably glad I didn't.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#82 20-04-05 11:03:33

Gizmotime
Administrator

Django wrote:

Thanks Giz. I didn't see the second one you removed and probably glad I didn't.

Your very welcome, I will NOT come on the forum and watch members being abused by anyone. I don't do it myself therefore I don't expect anyone else to do it either.

If I upset anyone by removing there posting then so be it.

I just wish that Sweezeley and anyone else who finds it amusing and clever to insult members would go away and stay away, we can do without it, We ALL come on here to help and advise not to be insulted.

As I said earlier ANY further comments of that nature WILL be removed.

Gizmotime

Board footer