You are not logged in.

#1 26-11-09 08:33:37

JRA1312

Right at the begining!!

Hello all, My name is Jason and i live in Heathfield East Sussex, I've just been made redundent after 11 years in a managment role within the printing industry. I have been thinking about becoming an ADI for 3 or 4 years but the time was never right... but, now i have to take this chance and run with it! I'm right at the start and am looking forward to the challenge so any advice or hints & tips are more than welcome,  Jay.

26-11-09 08:33:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Right at the begining!!

#2 26-11-09 09:08:51

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Jay, Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your training smile

Giz.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 26-11-09 19:02:00

IceWarrior

Welcome Jason.

This may help?

http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 654.0.html

Kind regards,

IceWarrior

#4 28-11-09 21:38:48

scannermanh
Verified Member

Hi Jason
Was in the printing Industry meself before becoming an ADI.
Have an Idea what range your pay was in, you won't match
it as an ADI and your hours will be much much longer if you try to
get anywhere near your previous earnings.
On the other hand you won't have to put up with the general
a**se licking that goes on in the print. God that industry is sh*t
now,
I worked in it for 40 yrs, I'm now much poorer, but much happier.

Scannermanh the Muppet
nils

Board footer