You are not logged in.

#1 17-11-09 13:41:35

mon
Verified Member
Website

That was fun lol....

Hi everyone ,just had my 1 st attempt this morning,got Eddie,thats only for N.Irish readers.He was a tricky so and so,but totally polite,I know I have not Passed this time but have come away with a lot of good points .
My head is sore now,been on the go from 6.30 this morning,had quick lesson before the torture began lol,we are not allowed to phone on Fridays now Data Protection Act,will have to wait for post on Saturday now.....anyway back to normal life for a few weeks....write up soon bye

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

17-11-09 13:41:35

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: That was fun lol....

#2 17-11-09 15:53:15

driver69

Ahh, that must have been you I seen in Daves car? Are you so sure you have not passed? That`s the curse of the way they do it here, leave you to sweat, it is mental torture. Sometimes things go better than you might have thought at the time so fingers crossed for you.

#3 17-11-09 16:01:27

Lucky245
Verified Member

Unless you know you totally messed up don't be so sure you failed.  I didn't mess up big style on my 3rd attempt but was still convinced I had failed, Oh how wrong I was.  As to not being able to ring, if you ring to rebook another attempt the guy will not let you if you've passed, too much hassle for him.  big_smile  Fingers crossed for you, hope the wife is feeling better.

"Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean its wrong!!!"

RoADA Gold

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 17-11-09 20:39:04

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

I had 5 attempts, (my 5th was eddie) each time I thought Id done well, except with Eddie.  2 days later I had a 5/5!! Eddie is hard work, but if you did all you could to keep control, then you should be fine.

I Dont envy the next couple of days for you.  I hate that bit.

#5 17-11-09 21:49:02

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

How many days to you have to wait. I much prefer the uk way of knowing straight after your test.

Good luck anyhow. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

Cheers

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#6 25-11-09 20:39:11

julieb

We only have to wait 15 minutes in the uk but even that felt like torture!!! Poor you having to wait a few days - i would hate that!!! Hope you have done better than you think. I thought I had failed but i didn't - think positive thoughts!!! Best wishes, Julie.

Board footer