You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-09-09 12:37:55

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

How long for a RoSPA test letter?

How long before your test appointment letter comes?

I've been waiting couple of weeks.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

19-09-09 12:37:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How long for a RoSPA test letter?

#2 19-09-09 12:46:21

adi
Verified Member
Website

You should be contacted by an examiner, who may be very busy with work commitments. If your concerned call Edgbaston Head Office and confirm that you are in 'the system'.

#3 19-09-09 13:29:05

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Once I had applied I think it was a couple of weeks and then the examiner rung me up and we booked in for the following Saturday.

Good luck with the test. Hope you get Gold! I hope to next time!!

Cheers

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#4 19-09-09 22:07:42

jonnmedds
Verified Member

I wouldn't have thought you'd get a test appointment by post, your local examiner will usually phone you. Last time I booked one it took almost two weeks before I received a phone call.

Have you checked if money has been taken, if you don't get a call by the end of next week i'd give them a call.

Jon

#5 02-10-09 20:40:18

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Well two weeks on still not heard anything, the waiting is killing me.

#6 03-10-09 17:00:59

jonnmedds
Verified Member

Phone them

#7 06-10-09 13:10:32

johnnyfr
Verified Member
Website

I'm also waiting.

It says on the app form to call if you haven't heard anything after 28days.

DSA ADI (car) -- DSA Fleet Driver Trainer [URL=http://www.prontopass.co.uk/grade6adi.php]Grade 6[/URL] -- ORDIT Registered Trainer
Level 4 PTLLS, Rospa Gold, NVQ Level 3 Driving Instruction, A1 Assessors Award, [URL=http://www.brake.org.uk]Brake[/URL] Road Safety Ambassador, DIA Taxi Trainer.
Visit us for [URL=http://www.prontopass.co.uk]Driving Lessons[/URL] or [URL=http://www.accufleet.co.uk]Fleet Driver Training[/URL]

#8 06-10-09 19:31:37

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

I phoned today, they took my name and number very short phone call. No call as yet.

#9 06-10-09 20:14:13

jazzyc
Verified Member
Website

think i waited about 2 weeks before the examiner phoned me, very pleasant chap both for the phone call and the test day.

#10 08-10-09 08:12:39

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Bank statement; they cashed my cheque on september 18th, so i'm in the system.

#11 08-10-09 12:14:06

johnnyfr
Verified Member
Website

They took my money on the 22nd September..........and the guy just called this morning.

He offered me a test tomorrow!!! but I'm doing it next Wed (wish me luck).

He only lives round the corner too!

DSA ADI (car) -- DSA Fleet Driver Trainer [URL=http://www.prontopass.co.uk/grade6adi.php]Grade 6[/URL] -- ORDIT Registered Trainer
Level 4 PTLLS, Rospa Gold, NVQ Level 3 Driving Instruction, A1 Assessors Award, [URL=http://www.brake.org.uk]Brake[/URL] Road Safety Ambassador, DIA Taxi Trainer.
Visit us for [URL=http://www.prontopass.co.uk]Driving Lessons[/URL] or [URL=http://www.accufleet.co.uk]Fleet Driver Training[/URL]

#12 08-10-09 19:29:20

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Good Luck smile

Great avatar, Freddie at Old Trafford?

#13 09-10-09 07:19:12

Lynne
Verified Member

I've got 18 months to go yet but has anyone done the RoSPA Dip and subsequently had a tetest?  Any differences between what's required?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#14 09-10-09 12:19:16

Gizmotime
Administrator

They took my money on the 22nd September..........and the guy just called this morning.

He offered me a test tomorrow!!! but I'm doing it next Wed (wish me luck).

He only lives round the corner too!

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fine. wink

Better make sure your drive correctly, incase he see's you big_smile

Giz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#15 10-10-09 07:17:00

ExAdiNigel

I've got 18 months to go yet but has anyone done the RoSPA Dip and subsequently had a tetest?  Any differences between what's required?

When I had mine it was basically a retest on the driving test with an 'I'd like you to instruct me on .....' tacked in to the middle.  In my case it was eco.  All done from the drivers' seat.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#16 03-11-09 07:42:37

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Well I was contacted about two weeks ago, my test is in 10 days time. Went to the Barsa group [aflilliated to RoSPA], I drove well below parr on sunday, exactly like any learner who is near their L test.  roll

#17 03-11-09 16:49:42

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Good luck for your test!

IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)

#18 03-11-09 21:03:30

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Thanks jlo, we are meeting about halfway between our respective homes I intend to have some practice in that area befroe the test.

#19 11-11-09 18:25:05

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Well today was test day, and I passed and got gold.

I owe a big debt of gratitude to the Blackburn Area Road Safety Association [BARSA] with whom I have been training.
Thanks to members on here for their input, on this and the other thread concerning overlap.
Thanks to Kev D for a comprehensive and accurate answer on the overlap question.

#20 11-11-09 21:14:47

johnnyfr
Verified Member
Website

Well  done!

#21 11-11-09 21:37:08

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Nice one.

Well done on getting the Gold!

Jlo31

IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)

#22 12-11-09 07:12:40

ExAdiNigel

Well today was test day, and I passed and got gold. ....

Great news, well done.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Board footer