You are not logged in.

#1 05-11-09 13:12:07

mon
Verified Member
Website

Swine??

Hi everyone,I have my 1st attempt at Pt 3 booked for 17 th Nov,and would you believe it? it looks like the wife has a bad case of Flu,don't want to be over dramatic but when she went to the back door of her Docs was met by a Doctor with a mask on,ushered upstairs and examined,they told her its Swine ok.
Nothing to be done for her only take lots of fluids(which she cannot keep down) and weather it out.
This is crazy,holding down job,looking after the kids,worrying about her.........but I need to get cracking at this test and feel confident .Just looking sympathy to my plight I suppose..
Mon

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

05-11-09 13:12:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Swine??

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 05-11-09 17:08:03

ADI Education
Verified Member
Website

Re: Swine??

Don't take on too much, if necessary delay Part 3 attempt until you are able to fully focus on it. Going in unprepared or flustered will not help you and could impede your performance.

I am a former Police Driving Instructor and Ex DSA ADI examiner. My qualifications include: BTEC Level 4 Police Driving Skills, BTEC Level 3 in Teaching Advanced driving, NVQ A1 Assessors awrard, DIAmond advanced test, RoSPA gold, Cardington A. I am a grade 6 DSA Instructor, fleet trained and a Class 1 Police Driver. www.janeclarkedrivinginstructortraining.co.uk

Board footer