You are not logged in.

#1 01-11-09 23:28:26

chriso

just a quick question

wood you lot say its a good idea to get a car before i pass my test or just wait what do you think ?  how many learners  have the own car

01-11-09 23:28:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: just a quick question

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 02-11-09 12:54:05

jay666
Website

I would say the most sensible thing to do would be save up some money and buy one once you have passed. But on the other hand i never do things the sensible way! smile

#3 08-11-09 19:54:11

mrbrightside
Verified Member

Save up the money, but I wouldn't buy one until you have passed your test, or are very close to being test standard. You won't be able to use it, unless you're going to have private practice, in which case you need a willing license holder, and be prepard to pay insurance!

Part 1: Passed (11/9/07) 96/100 & 68/75
Part 2: Passed (19/10/07) 3 Minors
Part 3: (2nd) Passed (27/11/08) 4/4
Check Test: Grade 5 (16/03/11)

Board footer