You are not logged in.

#1 14-04-05 12:47:30

Richofwilts

Part one passed, 2nd attempt

Hi all,

Passed part one at Yeovil yesterday even though I got the big red cross for the double hazard.
My score was 93/100 & 58/75. Once I'd seen the red cross come up on the screen I lost all hope and couldn't believe it when I was given my results.

Well done me . big_smile

Richard.

ps: Where can I find a list of all the monouveres that are required for part two  :?:

14-04-05 12:47:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part one passed, 2nd attempt

#2 14-04-05 13:06:18

Philknight29

Well Done Mate,

You will find the list in the ADI 14, the package which contained the application for the Part 1.

I'll list them for you any who:

Left Reverse
Right Reverse
Bay Park
Reverse Parrallel Park
Turn in the Road
Controlled Stop

You may do all or some of the above, but you have got to be ready for them all.

Hope that helps you, good luck with your Part 2.

#3 14-04-05 13:50:26

Django

Another step closer.

Well done a pass is a pass. Even with the Big Red Cross, you done it and done it good. big_smile

As Phil says be prepared to do all of them. I had to as did others on here. Wish you well for the next stage. Above all enjoy. big_smile

#4 14-04-05 16:07:43

luchell

congratulations!!!!!! good luck with your part two training lol

#5 14-04-05 21:59:30

Shrek
Verified Member

Hi Rich,
well done and congratulations on the pass!  8)
All the best for the rest of your training mate now get out and celebrate,
cheers,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

#6 15-04-05 09:49:10

FFF

Bit of a newbie ... what does a big red cross mean in the HPT ?

Congratulations though, every time I see somebody pass something, gives me confidence too.  I'm just starting on the reading list for Part I.

But now comes the fun bits for you

All the best

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#7 15-04-05 10:53:14

Rauxaman

I got the big red cross for the double hazard.

Same happened to me (thought it was the start of the Fantasy Channel) on what transpired to be the double hazard, I missed out by a couple of points though... well done.

what does a big red cross mean in the HPT ?

This is when the programme detects "rythmic clicking" whether you are doing it intentionally or not. It is meant as a safeguard against cheating and you score a zero against that clip.

#8 15-04-05 11:45:06

FFF

Oh ... ta for the info.  I've got two HPT cd s to try out when I get home, do any of these training cd s mimic this big red cross ?  Or can you click away rythmically in the comfort of your own home  wink  wink

#9 15-04-05 12:23:08

Rauxaman

Being an open minded and liberal guy I can forsee no problem in you being rythmic when at home but try it at the test centre.... :shock:

The Focus cd's do pick up any rythms but the test centre programme seems more advanced.

For everyone's information I wasn't cheating, just saw lots of hazards.. kids coming out of school, dogs running free...
Nailed it with a nice high score the second time round... my head was hurting with the concentration!

Perhaps I'm just a timid driver  wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 15-04-05 13:52:10

VandADI
Administrator

Perhaps I'm just a timid driver

There's nothing timid about you, Rauxaman  wink

Congratulations Richofwilts, onwards and upwards to part 2, go for it!

#11 15-04-05 15:03:21

Rauxaman

There's nothing timid about you, Rauxaman

Premature maybe sometimes  wink

Talking of  timidity... I was in Croydon (Windmill Road) this week... you certainly can't be timid to be teaching driving amongst all that congestion!

#12 18-04-05 10:43:02

Richofwilts

Many Thanks for all your nice praise.
Thanks philknight29 for reminding me that the manouveres required for part 2 are in fact detailed in the ADI14,just shows you should read the instructions first.
I did like your comparison with the fantasy channel Rauxaman  lol 

Once again thanks to you all.

Rich.

#13 18-04-05 11:36:46

Rauxaman

I did like your comparison with the fantasy channel Rauxaman

Never seen it myself  :shock: , allegedly their logo is a big red cross  wink

Board footer