You are not logged in.

#1 28-10-09 16:48:38

Nissanman

Roundabouts on Check Test

Has anyone covered this topic on a check test?  I was thinking of having covered mini roundabouts on our previous lesson moving on to larger roundabouts see how that is going finishing on a light controlled roundabout time permitting.  Would you incorporate anything else with this topic? 

28-10-09 16:48:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Roundabouts on Check Test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-10-09 17:01:22

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

I think I would do something more fun on CT next time, anticipation, eco safe, Motorway........ Plenty of scope for some great instruction on the move, and lots of learning!

Having said that, I probably will have little choice - its a fleet check test next time! LOL

Fleet Training
Iain Moore ADI Grade A, Fleet, RoSPA Tutor, DIAmond Ad, MSA National B Race License, EST Reg
fleet@learnmooredriving.co.uk 07999 992141

#3 28-10-09 19:38:14

Loony
Verified Member

I did my check test and chose to teach about a spiral roundabout (yep just the 1) . Photo attached.

My SE said he really enjoyed the lesson, made a change to the usual.

Missed out on a 6 buy a whisker he said covered everything well, but on my recap at the beginning about last lesson etc. SE said I should have given the pupil some praise about something good in that lesson not just recap and q&a on points to work on. Never mind 6 next time.

The older I get ..................... The better I was!

#4 28-10-09 22:16:16

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Oooooohhhh......... pretty lines............!!!

Board footer