You are not logged in.

#1 07-10-09 17:17:46

ceecee
Verified Member

Hi guys, I had my final part 3 attempt today and....

I passed. I got PST 7 Approaching junctions and Pedestrian crossings and the use of signals. My result was 4/4. I am sooo happy, words cannot explain.

I will do a write up when I have come down from cloud nine, which may take a while, lol. I am off now to enjoy the rest of my evening with a glass of champagne or 2.

ceecee

ADI Part 1 passed: 28/03/2008
ADI Part 2 passed: 03/07/2008
ADI Part 3 failed: 28/07/2009
ADI Part 3 failed: 30/09/2009
ADI Part 3 passed:07/10/2009

07-10-09 17:17:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi guys, I had my final part 3 attempt today and....

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-10-09 17:34:44

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Well Done U  big_smile
Exactly same pst as me on 3rd attempt too lol very well done  big_smile

#3 07-10-09 20:23:31

jay666
Website

Well done!!! Great feeling isnt it? smile smile smile

#4 07-10-09 20:24:24

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

I was third attempt too............I needed the additional pressure big_smile

Congratulations and enjoy that champagne smile

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#5 07-10-09 20:54:37

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

Many many congratulations ceecee, I'm still to peel of the ceiling so you'll be stuck up there for a while yet  big_smile   big_smile   big_smile

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

#6 08-10-09 21:50:14

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Well done Ceecee.  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#7 09-10-09 18:08:36

benji

yeah well done enjoy

#8 24-10-09 21:19:57

jonesy611
Verified Member

Hi all,

Havn't been on here for over a year or so (long story), but noticed this post. Just thought I might add that it I had PST 7 today, and passed with 4/4, and it was my third and final attempt too....think 7 might be my lucky number.

Well done Ceecee (and binty too), hope the champagne didn't leave you with too much of a hangover...I think I'll be having one of those tomorrow...

Part 1 17.12.2007 87/63

Part 2 09.06.2008 4/6
Part 3 ......who knows ???
Attempt 1 PST1 February 09 4/2
Attempt 2 PST1 (again) June 09 5/3
Attempt 3 PST 7 24.10.09 4/4

#9 24-10-09 21:27:55

giggs

Well done
                Giggsy big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

#10 24-10-09 21:45:31

ceecee
Verified Member

Thanks for the messages guys. Nearly 3 weeks on and I am still beaming. Even thougn I received my green badge a week later I still can't believe it  big_smile big_smile

Well done Jonesy  big_smile

#11 25-10-09 08:27:05

Marco Polo
Website

Welcome to the 3rd time lucky club.  smile

#12 25-10-09 14:04:15

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Very well done. now the easy work is over its time to get on with the hard stuff :angel:

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#13 27-10-09 08:24:51

Orfana

congrats and well done!!!!!!

#14 27-10-09 22:22:05

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

Where's the write up?

Fleet Training
Iain Moore ADI Grade A, Fleet, RoSPA Tutor, DIAmond Ad, MSA National B Race License, EST Reg
fleet@learnmooredriving.co.uk 07999 992141

#15 08-11-09 20:08:39

ceecee
Verified Member

Hi,

the write up is on a different thread

Board footer