You are not logged in.

#1 15-10-09 15:31:43

Dave G

Hi Everyone

I have just joined the site and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Dave Griffiths, living in Lancashire. I have just started my PDI process and am going through the "wait for CRB check" period. I am studying hard so that hopefully I get through the part 1 first time and can then crack on with the rest of the tests. I must admit I am flying through the theory test bands but the hazard perception has been a bit of a mare! Whats a hazard to me doesnt seem a hazard to the testers! Anyway Ive passed the last couple of mock tests so lets hope it's OK.

I look forward to reading your posts,commenting and learning a lot about the new career I have launched myself into.
Take care
Regards
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
C&Guilds 7307 Teaching in Adult & Further Education
DipNEBSM

15-10-09 15:31:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi Everyone

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-10-09 15:39:07

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Dave and welcome!
Have you read our hints and tips on the HP test, definitely worth a read.  http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 878.0.html
Good luck on the theory test, let us know how it goes, and if you need help on anything else, just let us know.
Vanda

#3 15-10-09 15:44:11

Dave G

Hi Vanda

No I havent read the tips link for the HP test but will do so. This seems like a really good site for support and advice. Im just reading through some of the forums, its really good.

Take care
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
DipNEBSM

#4 15-10-09 19:31:25

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello Dave welcome to the forum, anyone with a surname of Griffiths is ok wink
Best of luck with all your training.

Giz

#5 20-10-09 12:48:27

Dave G

Hi Giz

Thanks for the welcome. I will keep you posted on my training. Just recieved my CRB back, 3 weeks is all it took!! Have just registered on line for my registration with the DSA as I thought it would be quicker. A nice man told me that their system now has to catch up with the CRB system and it should only take 2 weeks!!! Patience really is a virtue with this process.

Will keep you posted.

Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
DipNEBSM

#6 21-10-09 19:40:49

Den 22

Hi Dave hope you are doing well mate,  this is a great place to be in touch with as you go through the exams and I'm sure you will find the people and posts very helpful.

good luck

Den 22

#7 22-10-09 11:52:50

Dave G

Hi Den22

Yes Im doing very well thanks. After my last post and the very nice man who told me about the two week wait for the registration I phoned them today. Told them I was concerned about delays with the postal stike and hey presto he told me to ring them tommorrow and he would give me my PRN over the phone so that I could get my Part 1 booked. I think bugging people  and checking for cancelled tests etc may cut down the time for tests and driving practice. I realise you still have to pass the tests but I am putting the work in for them.

Will keep you posted.

Take care
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
DipNEBSM

Board footer