You are not logged in.

#1 19-10-09 11:26:04

simi

Getting the pink licence,what to choose additonal 20 hours or supervision?

Hi, everyone! I'm steel in my 40 hours and I have to decide whether or not I'm going to go for the pink licence. I'm really considering taking it but I don't know about that additional 20 hours. Do you have to pay for them?Sorry if this seem to be a silly question!

19-10-09 11:26:04

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Getting the pink licence,what to choose additonal 20 hours or supervision?

#2 20-10-09 20:55:58

Vhasler

Hi there I passed my first attempt at part three last week and no way could I have done it without the experience u can get from a trainee licence! U can get any kind of learner and so u get practice at all the pst topics and get paid for it! Your training school will either do your supervision or if you've been to a driving college then you do the 20 hours there. Not too sure how u go about it though if your going it alone. Sure someone who knows will post it to help u out. U could also try ringing the Dsa for advice??? Hope u come to the right decision for u..

5/7/08 passed adi part 1 - 100/60 (1st attempt)
3/11/08 passed adi part 2 - 2 minors (1st attempt)
15/10/09 passed adi part 3 - 4/4 (first attempt)

#3 20-10-09 21:11:59

simi

Thank you for your answer and congratulations for you part 3. I'm doing my training with BSM and I don't know about those 20 hours,should I have to pay for them or not. I passed my theory in November 2008, part 2 -on 1st April 2009 and I steel have 12 hours from that 40. I'm really dedicated to this, I've worked so hard and I don't want to fail,  that's way I don't want to rush things and pass part 3 first attempt like the other ones. Why not?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 20-10-09 21:52:41

Biggles
Verified Member
Website

As far as i know Simi BSM charge £499 for those 20 hours.

#5 21-10-09 10:16:22

nay7272

I wouldn't waste my time on a pink licence I put duals in my car and was giving friends free lessons.  I found that better than I would a pink licence

#6 21-10-09 10:22:58

Vhasler

If ur committed there's no reason u shouldn't pass first time just don't rush like u said. Ask around for different opinions from people who have previously done the training with bsm. Good luck anyway ; )

5/7/08 passed adi part 1 - 100/60 (1st attempt)
3/11/08 passed adi part 2 - 2 minors (1st attempt)
15/10/09 passed adi part 3 - 4/4 (first attempt)

Board footer