You are not logged in.

#1 20-04-04 20:35:50

TimApps

ADI Training costs

I'm keeping an open mind but I need some help.
I've been quoted as little as £1,650 and as much as £2,495 for an ORDIT registered ADI qualification. I'm looking thru the advertising and I'm having a little difficulty in divining the differences. I don't want to mention names but I'm still ignorant. I don't want to pay so much that those around retire early and yet I don't want to pay so little that I'm in danger of getting what I pay for. Has anyone got any similar experiences? perhaps they can share their resolution?

20-04-04 20:35:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ADI Training costs

#2 20-04-04 21:57:50

Lynne
Verified Member

Hi Tim

I trained with BSM but had to pay for additional training over and above their standard inclusions for Part 2 and 3, which probably cost me around an extra £400.  Although I passed Pt 2 1st time I struggled with Pt 3.  Luckily though I got a really good local BSM trainer.

Saying that I don't know what the trainers are like in your area.  I have heard some areas aren't as supportive.  Hopefully some ADIs from Hampshire will respond as, at the end of the day, any organisation is only as good as their trainers and you need to know whose good in your area ..regardless of the organisation!

Good Luck!!

Lynne  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 20-04-04 22:03:19

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

I can remember asking myself the same questions.

One was charging £1,565
The second was £1,900
And a third i went to see was £2,700

What i did was go to the office and meet the people that was on the other end of the phone talking to me, I just walked in and said i was thinking of training to become a ADI.

You can get a 'feel' for the company/person if you see them face to face.
I wouldn't say that the one at the lower end is going to be worse than the one that is charging the most, Go along yourself and see what you think, Ask lots of questions And like i did, Hang around on the car park and try to get to talk to any ADI's that work for them.

Mine cost £1,500 and i cant say they did anything i wasn't happy with, Except for a couple of minor things.

#4 21-04-04 07:52:43

Bob_FOADS

As others are implying, cost does not really mean much in this case.
Try finding local ADI's and get their impression of who did their training and what they tought of it.
I'm in north Hampshire and could recomend one to avoid and one that is good (if he is willing / able to teach you).
I will not say publicly who I'd avoid as it may just have been a personality problem and don't wish to slander them.

Board footer