You are not logged in.

#1 11-10-09 21:37:31

apples69

Will Blaine Walsh make a difference on part 3 - mentoring/training in car?

Heard many great things on blaine walsh, will he make a difference on part 3 - mentoring/training, lesson plans.....etc, I live close to Leeds and blaine walsh does training there too, just want to pass

11-10-09 21:37:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Will Blaine Walsh make a difference on part 3 - mentoring/training in car?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-10-09 22:25:53

Biggles
Verified Member
Website

Again apples i think you should stick to you part 1 training, learning the HC etc, before you worry to much about Part 3, As the old saying goes, One step at a time.

Think that may be why they number them parts 1, 2 and 3 so that they follow an order, rather than sounding like a shout during an anerican 'Football' match.

#3 16-10-09 20:58:18

Vhasler

If I'd have failed part 3 I was going to sign up to his website. I just got all the training I could from college, my driving school, read books and bought some DVDs off the Internet. I have heard good things about Blaine walsh though and if u live near him then yeah go for it but like mentioned above just stick to one part at a time!

5/7/08 passed adi part 1 - 100/60 (1st attempt)
3/11/08 passed adi part 2 - 2 minors (1st attempt)
15/10/09 passed adi part 3 - 4/4 (first attempt)

#4 02-11-09 21:36:39

julieb

I too have heard many great things about him - however I never used any of his materials and know of many others that haven't either and we have all managed to pass part 3 with out it.  I honestly would not spend too much money on all these books videos etc that claim to help you pass part 3.  All I used was driving the essential skills, high way code and the driving instructors hand book and with a good instructor you will be absolutely fine. Best of luck

#5 02-11-09 22:27:06

colin166
Verified Member

If you only subscribe to them for 1 month it will be the best 20 quid you will ever spend on part 3 training.

#6 03-11-09 11:55:52

Luchell
Verified Member

I've always found Blaine a massive help, his videos very much helped me for my latest checktest as well  smile

#7 03-11-09 12:09:47

Aspyre

So we have a lot of people who used him and succeeded and a lot of people who didnt and succeeded.

I would wager there must be some who did use him but didnt succeed....

Julieb's comment is worth bearing in mind..... what works for one person is definitly not guarnateed to work for every one and there are no shortcuts.

#8 03-11-09 15:00:37

colin166
Verified Member

They won't  guarantee that you will pass, nothing can do that but they can give you a lot of insight into the part 3 and show you some good training tips and a while back there was a write up on there of someone passing with no training other than these videos!

#9 18-12-09 06:43:01

RobC
Verified Member
Website

I find Blaines videos useful for writing my own briefs and also for some variation from reading and practical training.

www.midasbustraining.webs.com
Midas Minibus Driver Assessor Trainer & Passenger Assistant Trainer
DVSA Fleet Registered Trainer

#10 18-12-09 18:34:18

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

I could not agree more with what the others said. I am also subscribed to them and found them really useful. When you read up on the forums its really surprising how many people pass after one attempt and I am sure this is partly due to his videos. It helped me get more out of my lessons by watching his vids first.

I would really recommend them.

Good luck

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

Board footer