You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-10-09 18:22:39

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Toyota Corolla SR + Tinted Windows

Hello everyone,

I'm replacing my Toyota Aygo very soon (clutch went AGAIN, only had this clutch for 6,000 miles) and test drove a '56 Corolla SR. I like it... a lot, but I would appreciate any honest opinions on it as a learner car.

And here's my biggest question.... the passenger and rear windows are privacy glass (tinted). Does anyone know if this is a problem on the driving test? I'm planning to ring the test centre tomorrow to ask. If it is I'll have to just look at a different model.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

09-10-09 18:22:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Toyota Corolla SR + Tinted Windows

#2 09-10-09 18:28:43

keith williams
Verified Member

Shouldn't be a problem. I had the same issue a couple of years ago with the Focus titanium, a DE had an issue with it but went over his head and was told that if it was fitted as factory standard then it was fine. Never had a problem since.

Nice car, bit comfier than an Aygo too!

#3 09-10-09 19:42:06

c-way
Verified Member
Website

As above, should not be a problem, my old corsa sxi+ had tinted rear windows and never a problem on test.   Only problem i foey und was that if we had a serious tailgater, they could not or would not see me gesturing to them to back off!!  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#4 10-10-09 11:10:55

bobbycat
Verified Member

As said above not a problem on test as i drive the new Fiesta Titanium and they have privacy glass in the rear window and the 2 back side windows.

Board footer