You are not logged in.

#1 03-10-09 14:37:36

jamboy25

Part 3 Advice

I failed my first attempt on part 3 last month & have now got it booked again for Jan. Before I sat my test I studied & practiced every day but since I failed I have lost allot of motivation & keep putting my studying on hold.

Any hints & tips to get me motivated. Also Iam staring to doubt myself & before I was so confident

Thanks

03-10-09 14:37:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 Advice

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-10-09 22:39:21

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

U need to get rid of the self doubt firstly.....belief in urself is the  main thing that got me thru my goes at pt3....obvi along with lots of study etc  tongue

Set a day to get back to study/training/buddying up....and stick to it!!

Uve come so far....keep it iup!!

#3 03-10-09 22:55:14

ADI Education
Verified Member
Website

What is your trainer doing to help you???????

I am a former Police Driving Instructor and Ex DSA ADI examiner. My qualifications include: BTEC Level 4 Police Driving Skills, BTEC Level 3 in Teaching Advanced driving, NVQ A1 Assessors awrard, DIAmond advanced test, RoSPA gold, Cardington A. I am a grade 6 DSA Instructor, fleet trained and a Class 1 Police Driver. www.janeclarkedrivinginstructortraining.co.uk

#4 04-10-09 13:57:30

jamboy25

My trainer is based in yorkshire so he comes up & gives 1-2-1 training but I have only 6 hours training left with him & thats will be before my exam in Jan  :oops:.

To be honest I am considering paying extra money fro additional training but I am on the hunt for another PDI in my area for a buddy.

big_smile big_smile

#5 04-10-09 18:13:59

Spike
Verified Member

You say your trainer is in Yorkshire, but you don't say where you are based. Are you travelling a long distance to meet? If so, consider looking around for someone more local. If you find a local buddy, then he/she may be able to recommend someone.

#6 04-10-09 19:03:49

Disky
Verified Member
Website

hmmmmmmmm,, jamboy,, the name makes me think edinburgh way,, if i'm correct, pm me, i may be able to line you up with a couple of PDI's that are also doin part 3

#7 04-10-09 19:34:02

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Have you had a look at the Blaine Walsh site, his videos have helped a lot of people, well worth the cost.

http://aditraining.tv/Frames/Frame.asp? … task=&ref=

Board footer