You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-10-09 08:06:24

pdw1977
Website

Just qualified and saying hello

Hi everybody,

I'm Paul and I passed my part 3 on the 7th of September....third time lucky  roll

I did my training with the AA and found the whole process very proffesional and enjoyable, plus the fact that I got on really well with my trainer was a bonus.

I have signed up to do the AA Franchise as I have found them to be a good company so far, plus they will refund me the £2400 training costs over the first year via reductiions in the Franchise......seemed like a no brainer! I'm doing the induction on the 4/5th November.

I'm sure I will have some questions to ask as the time to start teaching gets nearer, but at the moment I am trying to get my head around being self employed :? I haven't got a clue!!.........so any tips/advice would be most welcome!!

Until then I will continue to enjoy reading through the forum for all the tips I can get.

Cheers smile

Still a Newbie so be nice!!

www.pwdriving.com

01-10-09 08:06:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Just qualified and saying hello

#2 01-10-09 12:15:26

ceecee
Verified Member

Congratulations. Good luck with your new career. I am training with the AA also. Hope the induction goes well.

ADI Part 1 passed: 28/03/2008
ADI Part 2 passed: 03/07/2008
ADI Part 3 failed: 28/07/2009
ADI Part 3 failed: 30/09/2009
ADI Part 3 passed:07/10/2009

#3 01-10-09 14:06:57

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello Paul,
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with everything, hope it all goes well for you.

Giz.

#4 01-10-09 15:58:45

pdw1977
Website

Thanks for the welcome guys! smile

Still a Newbie so be nice!!

www.pwdriving.com

Board footer