You are not logged in.

#1 29-09-09 08:22:25

michelle1970
Verified Member

Hello..

Hi there, my name is Michelle and Im a newbie to the forum.

Im currently doing my part 3 and on pink, when my licence runs out im going back to freebie lessons to make sure when I take my test im 100% there.

Thanks for accepting me.

29-09-09 08:22:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello..

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-09-09 08:45:17

Biggles
Verified Member
Website

Hello and welcome to the Forum Michelle.

#3 29-09-09 15:51:59

jay666
Website

Hello Michelle and good luck with your part 3 smile

#4 29-09-09 16:27:26

claire-marie

Hi folks!  My name is Claire - new to the forum.

Just considering starting ADI training.  Interviewed with RED yesterday and after intial naive reaction thought I had better do some research!  Thanks to you guys and numerous other sites/blogs etc I have been brought firmly back down to earth!!  Not put me off but opened my eyes so Thanks!!  Waiting to hear from one of your members now who is a respected independent trainer in my area to see if this is really the right thing for me.

I'll keep you posted!

#5 29-09-09 18:18:35

IceWarrior

Hi Claire,

PM sent with some useful info.

IceWarrior

#6 29-09-09 19:09:15

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello and welcome to you both, good luck with your training.

Giz

#7 30-09-09 21:33:27

bfrank35
Website

Hi michelle. Welcome to the mad house. I started on pink last year.
I've got to ask, why are you planning to give free lessons when you pink runs out?
You sound as though you're not going pass before the end of your licence, why? Who are you training with?
Have you told your pupils you are a trainee? And what will you say when you tell them there lessons are free?

Bfrank35

Part 1 April 08
Part 2 July 08
Part 3 November 08 5/4

#8 01-10-09 06:15:28

michelle1970
Verified Member

I have another 14 months before I have to qualify, And another 4 months on pink, all my pupils know I'm a trainee and most of them will have passed before it ends, those that haven't I will carry on with.  There are two reasons why I won't take the test before it ends, the first been the franchise, if I don't pass before the pink ends then the franchise comes to an end and since I have sourced 90 percent of the pupils myself I don't want to carry on paying them the fee, secondly I want to feel 100 percent confident that when I take the test I can pass not when someone trys to bully me into taking it saying I will pass when I know I wouldn't.

Board footer