You are not logged in.

#1 10-06-09 10:15:15

Bashy

He man duals wanted for new shape 09 fiesta (A/C)

Can anyone help with this request.

Let me know

Cheers

Danny

10-06-09 10:15:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: He man duals wanted for new shape 09 fiesta (A/C)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-06-09 12:09:56

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Think you'll have to buy new.
sad

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#3 10-06-09 15:31:31

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

Apparently they were designed and produced specifically for the new model.

#4 29-09-09 19:13:23

PhilASOM

Hi i am selling dual controls for an manual 09 fiesta. they will be availiable when my new mini is in 2-4weeks time. is that of any use to you? Does A/C mean automatic?

I am also on the look out for mini 09 (mark 2) duals if you know of anyone selling.

I live in Oldham and my name is Phil

#5 30-09-09 06:33:46

Bashy

Hi,

Thanks, but I had my pedals fitted 2 weeks ago ready for starting on my pink on Monday...yipeee!!

#6 30-09-09 20:08:34

PhilASOM

thanks for that

Board footer