You are not logged in.

#1 17-09-09 23:30:41

deathis@hotmail.co.uk

my 3rd atept at part 3

and i passed wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooot got pst 4 left revers and emerging god knows haw i did it but i did. on reverse me direction was a lil vague ie i didnt use the clock enough. ( never mind its one thing i will remember on lessons). and only critisisnm ha gave of phase 2 was i wasl  lil l8 with instruction. but i got 4/4 so its a pass and all the hard word payed off

17-09-09 23:30:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: my 3rd atept at part 3

#2 18-09-09 05:02:17

colin166
Verified Member

Its a great feeling isn't it I got 4/4 on my 3rd attempt on Monday as well but the SE told me off for using clock face for steering if that is whst you mean, he said it would be too confusing for learners.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 18-09-09 09:22:28

jay666
Website

Excellent congratulations!! Well done smile

#4 18-09-09 10:58:43

mani
Verified Member

Great news! all the best for the future. Look forward to your write up.

#5 18-09-09 16:01:05

deathis@hotmail.co.uk

thanks all sorry about the spelling was a lil tipsy when i posted lol. Colin my SE told me to use the clock so the pupil knows how mush to turn the wheel as apposed to saying a little bit this way or that way. suppose it they been instructors they found their own way of doing things

#6 18-09-09 22:27:56

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile big_smile big_smile Congratulationsssssssssssssssss  big_smile big_smile big_smile

#7 19-09-09 13:30:20

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Well done. Congratulations!!

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#8 20-09-09 14:10:14

craig

so is using clock system for steering a good or bad idea?

Congrats and good luck with the green badge

#9 20-09-09 15:53:44

deathis@hotmail.co.uk

thanks craig. well i think it is after all we all know how to tell the time dont we

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 21-09-09 10:22:19

hector
Verified Member
Website

so is using clock system for steering a good or bad idea?

Congrats and good luck with the green badge

Anything except 'a little bit' is fine! Including the clock face, an examiner saying dont use the clock face is an opinion which should never be given by any examiner, they are not paid to give their opinion! Just the result. Well done Rincewind!

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#11 21-09-09 15:19:56

deathis@hotmail.co.uk

thankyou hector. really hit home a min a go opened the mail and out dropped my badge WOOHOO!!!

#12 21-09-09 21:06:29

colin166
Verified Member

Rincewind,
How long did the badge take? I haven't sent off for mine yet.

#13 22-09-09 04:49:31

deathis@hotmail.co.uk

bout a week so not too bad colin

Board footer