You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-09-09 10:01:20

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

Part 3 - Documents required.

Hi all,

It's my part 3 tomorrow morning and I'm just double checking something. Am I right in saying that the documents required are - Full driving licence photocard and paper,Theory test pass certificate and invitation letter? Is there anything else I've missed?
I know it tells you on the back of your invite letter but I'm just making sure.

Wish me luck!  yikes

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

15-09-09 10:01:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 - Documents required.

#2 15-09-09 10:22:19

driver69

I think you also need the log book of the car and mot certificate if required.  Also remeber to bring a gotle of water,you will beed it. best of luck

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 15-09-09 11:11:47

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

I think you also need the log book of the car and mot certificate if required.  Also remeber to bring a gotle of water,you will beed it. best of luck

Hi driver,

Logbook and MOT certificate? Thats the first I've heard about that. On the reverse of the invite letter it doesn't say you have to bring these documents? I'm confused  :?

#4 15-09-09 11:22:13

driver69

I could be wrong, I just check the ADI1 document and there is no mention. Thinking back,I took the MOT and logbook myself just in case.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 15-09-09 11:42:38

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

I could be wrong, I just check the ADI1 document and there is no mention. Thinking back,I took the MOT and logbook myself just in case.

Thanks driver.

If anyone could give me a definitive list that would be great. Just making sure I cover all angles.

Thanks

#6 15-09-09 12:13:57

Aspyre

eddlad the definitive list is on the back of that letter.

if anyone likely to have a reasonable cause to dispute the car in some way then take your vehicle documents as well to be sure and make yourself feel better but you dont need them.....

#7 15-09-09 12:16:28

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

eddlad the definitive list is on the back of that letter.

if anyone likely to have a reasonable cause to dispute the car in some way then take your vehicle documents as well to be sure and make yourself feel better but you dont need them.....

Thanks aspyre, guess I'm getting the jitters early.

#8 15-09-09 13:26:47

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Most important thing to remember...........Positive attitude & calm thoughts!  big_smile

Make sure u have all ur lesson plans/tools of the trade in car too  tongue

Very best of luck!

#9 15-09-09 13:30:48

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

Gutted guys - just had the DSA on the phone. They've had to re-schedule my test because the SE who was to conduct it has become "unavailable". Its been put back to 5th october  sad

#10 15-09-09 19:23:15

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

roll

#11 16-09-09 19:16:34

quickpass

Hi, you just need to take your driving licence( both parts ) and test letter. You don't need to take your MOT, log book and insurance details, the SE will get you to sign a declaration to confirm that you have insurance, mot etc.
Good luck for 5th OCT.

#12 16-09-09 21:05:52

jay666
Website

I take my driving license and the test letter but they only check license so i would say thats all you need though you should take the letter just incase. smile

#13 05-10-09 11:10:45

ceecee
Verified Member

Hi,

I was just wondering how eddlad got on with his test? Keeping my fingers crossed for you

ADI Part 1 passed: 28/03/2008
ADI Part 2 passed: 03/07/2008
ADI Part 3 failed: 28/07/2009
ADI Part 3 failed: 30/09/2009
ADI Part 3 passed:07/10/2009

Board footer