You are not logged in.

#1 14-09-09 14:12:19

maznaq

PASS 1ST time PART 3

just wanted to share my good news, that i passed my part 3 this morning!!!!!!! i've managed to pass all 3 tests first time!! which only 3% do!!
this site is fantastic, reading everyone's experience really helped me prepare for my test!!

i got emerging and meet/clearnce/antic
it was actually alot easier than what i was expecting, the examiner gave loads of helpful hints, she was fantastic.
for emerging i got unsatisfactory for my brief, which i was expecting as i've never been good with my breifings but i covered it on the move.
her faults included coasting (going into neutral before stopping), mirrors, signals, position, judging when to go
i got 4 for phase 1, due to my unsatisfactory on brief

for the meeting, there werent any meeting situations so i did lots of what if...
for clearance, i got her to stop next to parked car to show how much gap is required
she asked lots of questions about how much gap when in traffic, how much gap for cyclists, etc. in the debrief she said i should have talked all the time about whats happening around us and thats what cost me my 6 for phase 2, i ended up with a 5

i hope this helps someon. good luck 2 all the PDIs

14-09-09 14:12:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PASS 1ST time PART 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-09-09 14:20:42

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Very Well Done  big_smile

Now the real learning begins! Good Luck for the future  smile

#3 14-09-09 14:52:48

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Congratulations, well done ADI  big_smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#4 14-09-09 15:05:51

Biggles
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations and well done, i hope to be joining you as a green badge holder really soon.

#5 14-09-09 18:06:58

mani
Verified Member

congratulations, all the best for the future.

#6 14-09-09 20:48:45

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Excellent, well done! smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

#7 14-09-09 21:04:53

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

nice one, now have fun with the real mentalists tongue tongue

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

Board footer