You are not logged in.

#1 10-09-09 13:55:02

Den 22

New to forum

Hi everyone, my name is den (Den 22) and I have recently passed my part three exam.  I was working at BSM on my trainee licence but as I am now free from them I am going to start on my own as an independant.  I like the idea of this site and I hope to be a regular participant because I know just how difficult it can be to become a driving instructor!  Also I have much to learn myself and I hope to gain some valuable knowledge about the 'industry'.

Kind regards to all  smile

Den 22

10-09-09 13:55:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New to forum

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-09-09 16:08:52

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Hi Den,
Welcome to the forum, congratulations on qualifying & good luck for the future  big_smile

#3 11-09-09 14:08:13

Den 22

Thanks binty, I think I am going to need some luck, to say this job is a minefield is a bit of an understatement to say the least!

Den 22

#4 11-09-09 14:14:20

Luchell
Verified Member

Hi Den and welcome to the mad house  lol  lol

#5 12-09-09 13:30:14

Den 22

Hi Luchell, 'mad house' I should be ok here then smile

Den 22

#6 12-09-09 15:23:26

Gizmotime
Administrator

Den 22 if your not mad when you join, you soon will be big_smile

Giz

#7 13-09-09 16:51:40

Den 22

Thats funny I've been passing as 'normal' lately:) oh well I guess I've been rumbled then!

Board footer