You are not logged in.

#1 12-09-09 10:06:53

bellydancer

driving lessons oopsies

really enjoyed reading the postings on Driving Instructors Training Forum.... Those were the days.... ,
so I thought why not start another one where learners/drivers share their most embarrassing moments ?  smile

As I have plenty of these  tongue , I will go 1st.

and this happened even before I got into the car.......
my instructor used to pick me up from a place where the bays come in a straight vertical line (like a queue).
So one day, saw his car, walked to it, opened back door, put in my bags, and then turned to say hello to him and oops! came face to face with a stranger  :oops:

obvious mistake - got into wrong car   yikes
How? same colour, same make and from what i can see of the first part of the licence plate, the letter/numbers were the same :?
then saw that car has no L plates and the other half of licence was different from instructor's....

Just as well I wasn't in the habit of giving my instructor a kiss as a greeting whenever I see him  lol

12-09-09 10:06:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: driving lessons oopsies

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-09-09 11:32:31

Luchell
Verified Member

yikes OMG that's a corker  lol lol   Memories are so wonderful sometimes  lol

#3 31-10-09 18:47:27

koolchick

I've got a few

First one and probably the only mistake I would of kept doing til I was stopped was changing lanes without looking in mirrors or anything my ADI was for ever telling me I must check mirrors but I just kept forgetting until one lesson I realised I was in wrong lane and quickly swerved left to get ion left lane and there was a car nearly level with us in that lane so my ADI had to stop me and from that lesson on I learnt to check if it was safe before changing lane.

Approaching traffic lights my ADI points out there is people waiting to cross as in the lights may change to red I assume she means for me to let them cross so stop only for her to ask why I had stopped and point out the light was on green. She later asked me what green light means which I had to laugh as I was embarrased at stopping on green.

One lesson close to my 2nd test I kept going slightly over speed limits so my ADI kept telling me about it and had a laugh about it him joking that if I failed my test for speeding I'd be getting bus home and near end he said I was doing 42 in 40 when speed metre said I was doing 40 so we was arguing over that in funny way forabout 5 mins.

Board footer