You are not logged in.

#1 31-08-09 19:12:36

constantinou
Verified Member

Need work?? Thought of going automatic? Urgently seeking ......

Two established driving schools in the Kent/Croydon area are opening a new branch for automatic instruction and are urgently seeking female and male instructors. We have the demand but not the instructors to cover the work. (Willing to expand area if you are further afield)

We will accept trainees, ADIs and can offer sponsorship with training assistance if required and reasonable franchises as well as a great team to work in.

Please pm with contact no for further information

Jo/Sarah

31-08-09 19:12:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Need work?? Thought of going automatic? Urgently seeking ......

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 08-09-09 19:41:39

ChelmsfordADI
Verified Member

Shame I'm not further round the M25. I've taught auto for about a year, still have my own dual control(led) and insured car. Gave up instructing last August due to financial problems but thinking about setting up again now I'm more financially sorted.

Carl

Driving Instructor currently working in IT Business Support
BUT looking to return to instructing over the next few months big_smile

DSA Approved Driving Instructor since 1998
RoSPA Gold Advanced Driver

#3 09-09-09 12:01:50

constantinou
Verified Member

Hi, yes that is a shame, fancy moving??  Are you in Chelmsford?

But good luck with it, there certainly seems a bigger demand out there in the last couple of years for auto.

JO

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 09-09-09 13:05:42

ChelmsfordADI
Verified Member

Are you in Chelmsford?

I wonder what gave you that idea.... lol lol lol

I was working with a franchise when I started auto and the work was there, but I was expected to drive up to 20 miles to get pupils and only charged £1 an hour more for auto. It turned out that it wasn't worth my while traveling the extra miles especially as petrol was £1.16 a litre last summer. I was losing money on these pupils, especially when they only wanted a one-hour lesson.

Carl

Driving Instructor currently working in IT Business Support
BUT looking to return to instructing over the next few months big_smile

DSA Approved Driving Instructor since 1998
RoSPA Gold Advanced Driver

#5 09-09-09 19:44:30

constantinou
Verified Member

I can understand that. Shame. Can you build work up yourself instead of going on a franchise again? There are some great sites where you can advertside for free as I'm sure you know.

Jo

Board footer