You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 07-09-09 19:21:13

confused
Verified Member
Website

MSA CPD courses

In Newslink there are two courses mentioned, one in Norwich and one here in Milton Keynes.

With regard to the MK one, it says the date is Thursday 17th September but....
there's a discount if you book before the 1st October er?

Apparently the date of the course is 15th October, it was a typo that they only noticed after it had been printed.

www.drivingzone.co.uk
DSA ADI & Fleet

07-09-09 19:21:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: MSA CPD courses

#2 07-09-09 20:09:11

FRANKS
Verified Member

What is the topic, and how much is the cost?

We run training for our local ADIs through our local association on a non profit basis;

done;

first aid training
Skid pan
drink & drugs workshops

think some of these CPD courses are a rip off

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#3 08-09-09 07:11:50

confused
Verified Member
Website

Well I think some are a rip off too (£85, £10 off for MSA members, further £10 if booked before 1st Oct), just thought I'd do some community service and post the error with this course in case someone was interested.

I attend the Any Driver CPD course up at Navigation Park near Nelson, same one as Disky does up in Scotland. Travel & lunch. Stay at my parents 40mins from there. Travel expenses are higher but I get to see my parents and have mams cooking!

As for the topic, "teaching techniques, the DL25, the GDE matrix, marketing & promotion ides".

www.drivingzone.co.uk
DSA ADI & Fleet

Board footer