You are not logged in.

#1 02-08-09 23:26:21

bap2378

essential reading for a pdi

hi there all.
i am a lowly pdi preparing to take his part 3 in about a month.
at present i am instructing on a pink badge and i was wondering if anyone could advise on any books etc that would be worth reading that would help me for the part 3 as well as what might be useful should i pass.
i have pupils in my diary at present, some beginners as well as part trained and near test  standard.the pink has given me the opportunity to gain some experiance but i noticed on some replies to pink licence questions alot don't rate it.
can anyone give me advice on that as well?

02-08-09 23:26:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: essential reading for a pdi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-08-09 07:07:04

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

For useful PDI training materials please see The Best Books & PC Software Products For Trainee Driving Instructors

As far as a trainee licence goes, it works for some and not for others smile It works best if it's regarded as a training "tool" and if the sponsoring school/ADI offer help and support. It usually doesn't help if it's used as an "income generator".

There is very little difference in the pass rates for those who've used a trainee licence and those who haven't (Should I Take Out A Trainee Licence After Passing Part Two?)

Good luck with your Part 3 :

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#3 04-08-09 22:45:47

bap2378

thanks a lot.i will have a look at those.
smile

#4 30-08-09 06:46:11

jamboy25

Good luck with your part 3! I had my one on Friday & failed but I am kicking myself because I let the nerves overtake me!!

I know that next time I will nail it! With you having a pink badge you will have great experience in dealing with new people which is what my problem was I could not handle speaking to a stranger that was Examining me!

All the best

Board footer