You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 07-08-09 22:14:37

Gadget17

Gadget17 saying Hello

Don't usually do this sort of message, but feel I may be back asking a few questions on this forum so thought I would say hello first.

Had some lessons 8 years ago, but the ADI instructor, who also worked in same office as me, moved away and I gave up learning to drive. Was also in debt for a long time.

Now 2nd time around I have booked my Theory Test and having first lesson with local driving school next Thursday.

Will hopefully be back regular with some good updates.

Thanks

Paul

07-08-09 22:14:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Gadget17 saying Hello

#2 10-08-09 13:17:18

yasmin
Verified Member

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your lessons! Most of the people on here are very helpful so if you have any questions---ask away!

#3 15-08-09 15:01:26

Gadget17

Thanks Yasmin.

Had first lesson on Thursday for 2 hours. Before I was thinking 30-40 hrs of lessons seems a lot.

Now I am thinking, only 30-40 hours and I might be able to sit my test??

Anyway, I have booked next lesson and see how the progression goes.

Theory test on Thursday, and on the Mocks I am doing averaging 46+. Off now to try next challenge at www.hazardperceptionchallenge.co.uk

#4 27-08-09 19:53:12

Gadget17

Just back online after passing my Driving Theory Test. 50/50 on questions & 52/75 for Hazard Perception test.

2 more hours booked for lessons on Saturday, then will be booking 10hrs during some leave I have in Sept.

#5 28-08-09 07:52:47

yasmin
Verified Member

Well done--- a good score now onwards and upwards! big_smile

Board footer