You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-08-09 20:03:00

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

2nd Check Test

Got check test tomorrow. Freaking out at the moment, but will write it all up tomorrow.  smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

26-08-09 20:03:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 2nd Check Test

#2 26-08-09 20:33:13

Madhatter
Verified Member

Good luck.

Tim Moran - ADI Cornwall - www.timmoranschoolofmotoring.co.uk

#3 26-08-09 20:40:16

evondoll
Verified Member
Website

Best of luck...I'm sure it will be fine tho!

Evon x

#4 27-08-09 06:55:45

ron14673

Yeah good luck

One small piece of advice if your pupil makes mistakes that are not part of the lesson you have planned change your lesson the SDE will not mark you down and in fact think you have acted correctly and it could give you a better grade. In a word or two 'be flexible'

Go for it and once again good luck

#5 27-08-09 14:57:58

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Hello! Just finished check test, cut to the chase I got a 4.

SE was very good, really helpful. But i was a bit disappointed because I know I can do better, got dead nervous and jammed up - noticed faults and wasn't saying what I would normally say. Also kept muddling my words and creating weird confusing sentences! Ridiculous, just need to chill out - it normally 'flows' so well.

Taught 'dealing with pedestrians(the crazy ones)' and learning 'turn in the road'. it was great because the pedestrians were jumping out in front like lemmings every few minutes which gave me loads of talking material. The actual subject material went really well, but I wasn't paying enough attention to things not on the agenda!

But the SE was great. Everything she told me was spot on, and what got me was I knew it all and I know I normally do all the things she advised! But obviously they have to mark on what they see. The only new things I learnt were "don't drink your water while the pupil is driving" and "don't call the right hand lane the fast lane".

So... good experience, very helpful but must chill out more next time! Wish I could do another one right now...

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

#6 27-08-09 16:28:23

ron14673

Hi Rob

Well done keep the work flowing and enjoy yourself whilst doing it.

Board footer