You are not logged in.

#1 19-08-09 12:50:25

reddragonbus
Verified Member

3rd Check test

Had my 3rd Check test today.

Did Fleet roleplay, this was my second fleet roleplay check test, last one was grade 4 in 2007.

Got a grade 5 today, wasn't far off getting a 6 as both identifying and analysing faults were marked at 6, remedial a 5 bringing the score down to a 5 overall.

I thought I had blown it as I let the examiner overtake a push bike leaving the first roundabout seconds into the drive. I covered it during the analysis after the 10 minute drive and managed to bring it in on the remedial drive afterwards.

I can rest easy for a couple of years now, not slept for past 3 weeks since the letter dropped on the door step.

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

19-08-09 12:50:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 3rd Check test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 19-08-09 19:22:22

samds
Verified Member
Website

Well done, who did you get?

At University studying Humanities with Literature and Music.

http://www.myspace.com/scottmacalister/

#3 19-08-09 19:46:27

reddragonbus
Verified Member

Alistair Thompson

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

#4 19-08-09 22:41:31

Disky
Verified Member
Website

OOOOOOOOOOOOO  the big fella,

Got mine soon,, i've got Alex McLeish

oh the joys

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 19-08-09 22:51:15

samds
Verified Member
Website

Got mine soon,, i've got Alex McLeish

Is he not a football manager?

At University studying Humanities with Literature and Music.

http://www.myspace.com/scottmacalister/

#6 20-08-09 08:16:27

evondoll
Verified Member
Website

Well done on your grade smile

I have my first ct in a few weeks...........and I can't sleep either for thinking about the thing!

Evon x

Board footer