You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 02-08-09 22:26:58

earthling

02-08-09 22:26:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fatima Whitbread....disgraceful

#2 15-08-09 17:04:58

kris

Isn't it just. I mean... Look at that picture yikes

116mph is 46mph more than the limit. She should have had her license taken away for a minimum of 6 months, sob story or not. Nobody was going to suffer through her lack of license other than herself.

#3 15-08-09 18:28:13

Marc_L400

i always thought she was one of the first sex op patients yikes

she should have been banned,its bad enough to drive at a speed that could kill her but with her 11 year old son in the car too is just disgusting :x

#4 16-08-09 22:41:37

dog
Verified Member

Money gets you anywhere

Doesn't the boss of BSM have 16 points on his licence or something? Yet he can still drive?

#5 17-08-09 08:04:52

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

Whilst I agree totally with the comments about how ludicrous the sentence in this case was, I'm at a loss to understand the relevance of comments about Fatima Whitbread's appearance.

Why the need for remarks along the lines of "Look at that picture" or "I always thought she was one of the first sex op patients"?

There's a current thread on these forums along similar lines - the BSM boss Abu-Haris Shafi has also escaped a driving ban in similar circumstances, yet there are no comments about Mr Shafi's appearance.

Personally I think it's fair to say that most women would not find Abu-Haris Shafi attractive in a physical sense, yet no-one has said, "yes it's terrible he got away with it and by the way isn't he a total minger".

So why the need to comment about the way Fatima Whitbread looks in the same circumstances?

Men have always had a go at Fatima Whitbread and made unpleasant comments about her. She was a world class athlete in a sport that required considerable upper body strength so it stands to reason she's muscular. She wouldn't have been so outstanding in her sport had she not. It's therefore unfair to make detrmental comments about her body shape.

As for her face, what's wrong with it exactly? She's got two eyes, a nose and a mouth in the appropriate places and I'd say she's considerably better looking than Abu-Haris Shafi any day...

What Fatima Whitbread did was disgraceful....and so is the shallow and sexist judgementalism shown by a couple of posters on this thread...

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#6 19-08-09 17:14:06

Marc_L400

funny,the last time i looked i could have sworn i was a woman  roll
i always thought people were entitled to an opinion,i just voiced mine.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 19-08-09 18:35:33

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

funny,the last time i looked i could have sworn i was a woman  roll

You'd better change the gender symbol displayed under your name then as it's clearly states you are male  yikes

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#8 19-08-09 19:09:00

The Saint
Verified Member

Marc

Could you please clarify the position with your login details.

We are all entitled to use the name of our choice of course, but you seem to have a gender crisis all of your own!

Unless two people are posting under the same user name.

That wouldn't be the case, would it??

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

#9 20-08-09 06:28:39

ExAdiNigel

Oh this is brilliant.  Marc comes on speculating about Fatima's gender confusion (which, I don't believe was in question and even if it was had absolutely no relevence) and it appears marc has his (or is that her) own confusion!

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#10 20-08-09 12:30:03

Marc_L400

an admin here knows who i am.
i am female,marc is my husband,we both share this account as it seems pointless to sign up twice.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#11 20-08-09 16:42:58

Gizmotime
Administrator

an admin here knows who i am.
i am female,marc is my husband,we both share this account as it seems pointless to sign up twice.

Yes I do know who you are, and have you read the part of the forum rules here??

You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.

#12 20-08-09 17:05:28

Marc_L400

nope cant say i did,in that case,how do i change the little blue thinggy into a pink one as marc no longer uses this account?

Board footer