You are not logged in.

#1 19-02-09 23:01:42

george
Verified Member
Website

New Driver

Having had a very short relashionship with Alan Morgan and his school, New Driver, I have nothing but contempt for them.

They, IMHO, are only concerned about taking on new PDI's and not concerned about finding pupils for current ADI's or PDI's.

Once the savvy ADI leaves said franchice, they are hell bent on the downfall of the ADI/PDI, IMHO.

Don't get involved with New Driver would be my advice. This is based on my own dealings with them.

If there are any posative things people would like to say about New Driver then please post away, it is a forum after all.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

19-02-09 23:01:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Driver

#2 11-04-09 23:47:47

starpassdrivingschool

Good point i worked for them for a bit and they took the opinion of a convicted theif over mine and tried to sue me cause i wanted to leave did not even ask me for an interview they were the worst franchise i ever worked for much worse than the aa pm if u want.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 12-04-09 11:47:24

VandADI
Administrator

Can I remind you all about the reason for this section - please also read the "stickies" before you post.

http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 299.0.html

#4 12-04-09 12:43:45

ExAdiNigel

Actually I had a good experience with New Driver.  They served me well whilst I was on a pink and also took me back on an occasion when I was a little hasty in resigning my franchise.

Alan was a touch optimistic about pupil supply when I was there.  Having said that, though, I eventually had a good number of pupils.

I found Alan his wife and the team to be honest and trustworthy.

Would I go back to them?  No I wouldn't.  Why?  Because they set lesson prices towards the bottom of the market and I don't want to operate down there, I prefer to charge at the higher end of the market.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#5 12-04-09 12:53:05

VandADI
Administrator

Thank you Nigel, for your well balanced, constructive post.  smile

#6 11-08-09 16:05:46

walsh
Verified Member

With New driver at the moment. Will be leaving them soon (they know). Not noticed anything untowards about them so far.

They do want back the pupils they gave me which is quite funny as most have long gone lol. Only have about 4 of their pupils left and they've assured me they'll stay.

#7 12-08-09 07:35:33

ger
Verified Member
Website

iam with new driver can not fault them i started on the 3rd aug got 5 pupils in two weeks my last school give me one pupil in two months then got shirty when i left

ger

#8 12-08-09 19:52:31

catweazle
Verified Member

they were best thing since sliced bread when a pdi once qualified all pupils dry up did my year and left now 280 pound a month better off and never busier and charging more per hour.
they were not interested in any complaints or reason why i left them they give very poor customer service and treat you as a employee without the benefits  i would rather go back to stacking shelves than franchise with them again.

Board footer