You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#51 08-08-09 17:05:22

Ttomttom

Re: The right hand lane

Oh for f***s sake give over!  You're like a broken record!  On and on and on, repeating teh same old crap!

You carry on, I'm not contributing to this thread any more!  Byeeeee

Nigel

big_smile Choose to debate, discuss or choose to argue and yet you keep throwing insults around. You have chosen to engage in this thread for the purpose of throwing insults tongue yer big girls blouse, I hope you have a better day tomorrow xx

If I was to throw an insult I'd hope that your next one (bowel movement) was a hedgehog, but I'm not going to because I'm not that cruel. tongue tongue tongue tongue

08-08-09 17:05:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#52 08-08-09 18:23:35

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

boring.

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

#53 27-01-12 08:29:32

Andrew lefthandseat
Verified Member

Ttom Ttom's debating style is like 'Pete and Dud,' without the laughs...no facts, just plenty of daft, uninformed conjecture that isn't useful or interesting

#54 29-01-12 16:41:28

dth-adi
Verified Member

TTomttom: Let me share something with you.

The perceived or actual actions of the police recently against those who show outward signs of being involved in illegality is little different to what they used to do up to 50 years ago in my memory and undoubtedly before that apart from modern technology and equipment - the individual police officers still have the same characteristics apart from what time and the job itself has shaped in policing and public attitudes generally. I was a copper in the 60s/70s so I think I know!!

50 years ago and before, there was no media exposure of what the police did in the same way as there is now but the media attention that you may see now is, remember, often put together for the purposes of entertainment.

It is a fact that those between the ages of 17 and 25 are a high risk group with regard to driving risk and always have been and probably always will be. Those in that age group also contain a section of their number who are also more likely to engage in other illegal and anti-social activity in greater numbers than other age groups simply because they are of the age they are.

It is therefore obvious that the police will pay more attention to these people who also tend to be around at later hours than more mature members of the population whose fear of being caught doing wrong generally increases with that maturity and responsibility plus a greater understanding and awareness  of mortality.

I'm going to be quite radical now; I don't believe it will ever change because we are physiologically how we are and that's why young men often go to war quite happily and older men generally stay in a safe place and organise their activities from afar.

Board footer