You are not logged in.

#1 02-08-09 22:08:20

Ruth Allen

Part 3 learning hours

Hi does anybody know if you have to have a minimum number of hours with an ADI instructor (similar to applying for your pink licence where you have to have a minimum of 40 hours) before you can take your part 3??  I am looking into becoming an instructor and this is one of the questions I can't find an answer for!!
Many Thanks

Ruth

02-08-09 22:08:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 learning hours

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 02-08-09 23:13:51

Luchell
Verified Member

Hi there Ruth and welcome to the forum Although i certainly wouldn't recommend it you can do all the training with no help whatsoever from an Adi or training company. So yes you can take part three with no 'signed off' hours so to speak unless as you say you are wanting to obtain and use a trainee licence.

smile

#3 23-09-09 18:28:10

Ruth Allen

Thanks for that, my sister is an ADI and is willing to help me out with practise as I was planning on having a few lessons with another ADI instructor to freshen up but wasn't sure if there was a minimum.  Thanks Again  Ruth

Board footer