You are not logged in.

#1 30-07-09 19:33:48

shelley

Brand new member - Hi

Hi, i've just joined and introducing myself. I've never been on a forum before so a bit strange! I'm training to be a driving instructor and last week passed my part 1  smile
I'm training PAYG with a local ADI who is lovely and i'm enjoying the training so far, finding it very interesting. I'm 29 years old and currently run my own party plan business so will be a bit of a change but it's something i've wanted to do for years and know all the ups and downs that will come my way but if anyone has any more advice feel free to let me know!  big_smile

30-07-09 19:33:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Brand new member - Hi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 30-07-09 22:07:10

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Hi Shelley  smile

Welcome & congrats on passing pt1....refreshing to see someone on the PAYG road rather than shelling out to a big company  wink

Lots of info and advice to be found on the forum, happy reading...look forward to hearing more from you on your journey to success...Good Luck

#3 02-08-09 17:42:51

shelley

Thanks Binty, i've just been on your website and it looks fab, just the sort of thing i'd like to see me doing in the not too distant future!  smile

Board footer